Wilcraft Still Waiting on Weather
Roc Oil reports that as of May 8th, Premium Drilling's Wilcraft jackup which has drilled the Frankland -1 exploration well in WA-286-P was still waiting to move off location due to adverse weather conditions outside normal rig operating limits.
The forward program for the Wilcraft is to move to the Perseverance-1 exploration well location in WA-325-P, approximately 80 km north of Frankland-1, as soon as weather permits.
Participating tnterests in WA-286-P are Roc Oil as operator with 37.5%; AWE with 27.5%; Wandoo with 24%; ARC with 6% and CIECO with 5%.
Participating interests in WA-325-P are Roc Oil with 37.5%; Apache with 37.5%; ARC with 20%; and Wandoo with 5%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)