Deep Sea Supply Announces Long-term Charters
Deep Sea Supply has obtained long-term time charters for three of its newbuildings.
The PSVs "Sea Trout" and "Sea Angler" have obtained three-year time charters with ENI Congo with start-up dates of July 15 and August 15, respectively. The charterer ENI has an option to extend both contracts with one year. The contract value of the two contracts is about US$47.5 million.
The AHTS "Sea Wolverine" (6,500 BHP), which is Deep Sea Supply's second newbuilding from ABG in India, has obtained a two-year time charter with Swiber, Singapore. The vessel will go on hire direct from the yard on Oct 1. The value of this contract is about US$10.8 million.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: ABG Shipyard Ltd more info
- SCAN Rejects Deep Sea Supply's Payment Claim for 3 Newbuilds (Jan 12)
- SCAN Inks Sale, Lease-Back Deal with PFS Shipping for 3 Newbuilds (Nov 10)
- SCAN Geophysical's First Newbuild Lowers into ABG's Ship Lift (Aug 27)