Jacobsen Leaving Frigstad for Fearnley
Frigstad Discoverer Invest Ltd. announced that its chief financial officer, Bjorn C. Jacobsen, has accepted a position in Houston with Fearnley Offshore and is leaving the company effective July 31, 2007.
Harald Frigstad, CEO of Frigstad Discoverer Invest, said that he wishes Jacobsen all the best in his new position and that the process of finding a new CFO has begun. Jacobsen's successor will be based in Singapore, along with the CEO and Frigstad Discoverer's management team.
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- China's CPOE Inks Deal for Newbuild Semisub Frigstad Shekou (Aug 18)
- CIMC Raffles to Deliver Semisub Frigstad Kristiansand in 2Q 2017 (Apr 01)
- CIMC Raffles Completes Mating Ops for Frigstad's UDW Semisub at Yantai (Jun 25)
Company: Fearnley Offshore more info
- MPF-01 Vessel with FPSO Capability Up for Grabs (Oct 27)
- Jacobsen Leaving Frigstad for Fearnley (May 07)