Superior Well Services Promotes Arnold to VP Post
Superior Well Services, Inc. has appointed Daniel Arnold, 48, as Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Arnold assumed the position effective May 1, 2007.
Arnold has been with the company for five years and has served as the company's Southern Region Manager since he started with Superior. He brings 26 years of oilfield experience to the position. As the company's Southern Region Manager, Arnold was responsible for the operations in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
Superior CEO David E. Wallace stated, "Promoting Dan to Vice President of Sales and Marketing is a strategic move intended to facilitate continued growth of the company. Dan has excellent leadership capabilities and his contributions have been integral toward the sustained growth and expansion of our business. We look forward to benefiting from his extensive expertise as well as his experience and knowledge in sales and marketing."
Arnold attended the University of Kentucky where he earned a B.S. in chemical engineering. He received an MBA from Case Western Reserve University. He started his oilfield career with Halliburton and later worked for Universal Well Services, Inc.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Superior Well Services Inc. more info
- Nabors Completes Tender Offer for Superior Well Services (Sep 09)
- Nabors, Superior Well Report Expiration of HSR Waiting Period (Sep 01)
- Nabors to Acquire Superior Well in $900MM Deal (Aug 09)