AGR Garners Another Contract from Hydro
AGR Group ASA has been awarded another contract providing riserless mud recovery (RMR) equipment and services to Hydro on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The contract covers the drilling of two wells on the Vilje field with Deep Sea Delta. Equipment and personnel are being mobilized.
The estimated start-up of operations is mid-May 2007. The current estimated contract value is
NOK 8 million.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)