Fugro Wins $21.9M Contract from Pemex
Fugro, in conjunction with Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz, has been awarded a contract to perform geophysical and geotechnical surveys in the Bay of Campeche, Mexico, by Pemex Exploration and Production, valued at US$21.9 million (EUR 16 million). The length of the contract is one year and work will begin April 30.
The contract includes approximately 30 platform site surveys and more than 50 pipeline corridor surveys. Water depths range from 7 to 1600 meters. Operations will be handled from the Fugro Mexico offices in Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche.
Operating companies Fugro Chance de Mexico and Fugro Survey Mexico have been providing geophysical, geotechnical, exploration and precise positioning and survey services to Pemex as well as to construction, mining and engineering companies in Mexico for more than 14 years.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Slowing Mexico Oil Reform Would Be 'A Shame,' Pemex CEO Says (Mar 07)
- CEO: Mexico's Pemex Eyeing Partners For Heavy Oil Projects (Mar 06)
- CERAWEEK: Pemex Seeking Allies For Deepwater Blocks Won In Auction - CEO (Mar 05)
Company: Diavaz more info
- Pemex Extends Geophysical, Geotechnical Contract for the Fugro-Diavaz JV (Oct 07)
- Pemex Awards Platform-Upgrade Contract to Diavaz (Aug 05)
- Fugro Wins $21.9M Contract from Pemex (Apr 27)