emgs Orders Back Deck Systems from Odim
emgs has ordered two complete back deck systems from ODIM for the amount of NOK 32 million. The equipment will be delivered no later than December 1, 2008.
The automated and containerized handling solutions will be installed on emgs' seventh vessel and secures the current emgs growth plans through 2008.
emgs is the global market leader for the provision of seabed logging services, a technology that
enables the detection of hydrocarbons beneath the seabed prior to drilling. emgs has developed this proprietary and patented technology over the past 10 years. Since its incorporation as a separate company in 2002, emgs has conducted more than 200 commercial surveys for many of the world's leading oil and gas companies and offshore operators.
- EMGS Secures Contract Extension With Malaysian Oil Company (Nov 17)
- EMGS Confirms Further Staff Cuts (Oct 17)
- EMGS Confirms Staff Cuts (Apr 14)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)