Valhalla Oil and Gas Fulfills Farmin Requirements for PEDL 150
Valhalla Oil and Gas has fulfilled its obligations regarding the farm-in to Europa's UK onshore PEDL 150 license by funding the recently completed acquisition of 40klms of new seismic data. An additional 8.825 klms were funded jointly by Valhalla and Europa. Valhalla now has a 25% interest in the license and an option to acquire an additional 25% by funding a further 50% of an exploration well.
PEDL 150 is located to the west and southwest of the city of Lincoln. The new survey was designed to better delineate several leads which had already been identified as potential drilling prospects from mapping the recently reprocessed seismic from a variety of existing datasets which exist over the license.
Following data processing, which is expected to be complete around end-June, the new seismic will be integrated with the reprocessed surveys and all remapped prior to proposing a near-term drilling location.
- Europa Oil & Gas Completes Shale Petroleum UK Acquisition (Aug 15)
- Europa Relinquishes Part of PEDL 181 (Jul 04)
- Europa Granted 2 Year Extension to PEDL 143 (Jun 27)
Company: Valhalla Oil & Gas more info
- Egdon Concludes Acquisition of Valhalla Interest (Mar 14)
- Egdon Acquires Valhalla Interest in UK (Jan 28)
- Europa Gears Up to Drill Hykeham Main Section Onshore UK (Oct 26)