Seadrill Buys Eastern Drilling Shares
Seadrill Norge AS has entered into an agreement with Lime Rock Partners III L.P to purchase Lime Rock's 4,104,450 shares in Eastern Drilling ASA, at a purchase price of NOK135 per share.
Following this transaction, Seadrill Norge AS has an ownership interest in Eastern Drilling representing 45.48 percent. In total, the Seadrill Limited group of companies has an ownership interest in Eastern Drilling representing 63.96 percent.
- Eastern Drilling Moves to Delist from Oslo Exchange (Jun 08)
- Seadrill Now Controls Nearly All Eastern Shares, Votes (May 21)
- Seadrill Ups Stake in Eastern Drilling (May 16)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)