Boots & Coots Prices Common Stock Offering
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc. has priced a public offering of 26 million shares of its common stock at $2.10 per share (before underwriting discounts and commissions), 13 million shares of which are being sold by Boots & Coots and 13 million shares of which are being sold by Oil States Energy Services, Inc.
The underwriters may also purchase up to 3.9 million additional shares of common stock, 1.95 million shares from each of Boots & Coots and Oil States, to cover over-allotments. The offering is expected to close on April 24, 2007.
Boots & Coots will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by Oil States. Boots & Coots intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund international expansion opportunities in Algeria, other U.S. and international expansion opportunities and for general corporate purposes.
Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc. acted as sole book-running manager of the offering and RBC Capital Markets Corporation acted as co-lead manager of the offering.
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc., Houston, Texas, provides a suite of integrated pressure control services to onshore and offshore oil and gas exploration companies around the world.
- ONGC Fights Fire at Olpad-31 Gas Well in India, 12 Injured (Apr 20)
- Halliburton Finalizes Acquisition of Boots & Coots (Sep 20)
- Boots & Coots' Services in Demand in 1Q (May 06)
Company: Oil States Energy Services, Inc. more info
- Boots & Coots Closes Common Stock Offering (Apr 25)
- Boots & Coots Prices Common Stock Offering (Apr 19)
- Boots & Coots Registers for Proposed Common Stock Offering (Feb 13)