COSL Reaches 1,500-day Mark for NH2 Safety
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) on Friday announced that its NH2 semi-submersible rig had accomplished 1,500 consecutive days of safe operation.
COSL said it has efficiently completed contracts with Myanmar Daewoo, Indonesian Genting Oil Natural and Indonesian MML. In addition, it noted that NH2 management and operations strictly follow the company's QHSE requirements. The company said that safety measures must be carried out in all assignments and that it consistently conducts safety training for employees.
"COSL ultimately treats safety in production as the foundation for the development of the enterprise," said Yuan Guangyu, COSL's CEO and President. "We have to insist on QHSE as the core of protection, further enhance the safety management, guarantee safety operation, to achieve higher standard of safety targets."
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Daewoo more info
- Woodside Discovers Gas at Thalin-1A Well Offshore Myanmar (Feb 12)
- Deep-Sea Plan Fails, Leaving Korean Shipyards Struggling (Jul 27)
- Daewoo Names New Chief After Ex-CEO Quits Over Myanmar Gas Sale Spat (Jun 17)
Company: Genting Oil & Gas more info
- CapRock to Provide Connectivity to Remote Drilling Sites Onshore Indonesia (Jul 28)
- Genting Inks PSC with BPMIGAS for Kasuri Block, Indonesia (May 27)
- COSL Reaches 1,500-day Mark for NH2 Safety (Apr 13)