Grenland Group Signs New Burner Boom Contracts
Resource Rig Supply and Stena Drilling have once again chosen Grenland Group as their supplier of burner booms. Grenland Group said the contracts confirm its position as a world-class provider of burner booms.
Resource Rig Supply has awarded Grenland Group a contract for two burner booms for Global Santa Fe's Development Driller III to be delivered in December 2007. This is the third consecutive set of PetroBoom - Cantilever model from Grenland Group to Resource Rig Supply. Grenland Group has earlier provided burner booms for both Development Driller I and II.
Stena Drilling is also a returning customer for Grenland Group. Their choice of burner boom supplier for their drilling vessel Stena DrillMax III is the same as for both Stena DrillMAX I and II. Grenland Group's delivery of another PetroBoom - Swan Neck model burner booms for Stena Drilling is scheduled for 2008/2009.
The contract value for Grenland Group amounts to NOK 10-15 million.
- Transocean's GlobalSantaFe Merger Proves Positive in Year End Review (Feb 20)
- GlobalSantaFe Updates Customs Investigation (Nov 27)
- Transocean Closes Merger with GlobalSantaFe (Nov 27)
Company: Stena Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Norway Rig Workers Agree Wage Deal, Avoid Strike (Jun 25)
- Statoil Takes $350M Hit on Angola Exploration Halt (Nov 21)
- 3Legs Sells its Last Polish Shale Gas Concessions (Nov 05)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: Resource Rig Supply more info
- Grenland Group Signs New Burner Boom Contracts (Apr 13)