Cameron Wins $127M Plangas Contract from Petrobras
Cameron has been awarded a contract worth approximately $127 million to supply subsea systems for Petrobras' Gas Production Anticipation Plan (Plangas) efforts offshore Brazil.
Petrobras' investments in the Plangas program are designed to significantly increase domestic natural gas production in Southeastern Brazil. Under the contract, Cameron will provide 22 subsea Christmas trees, control systems and related equipment. Initial delivery and installation is slated to begin in the second quarter of 2008, with additional deliveries of subsea trees and associated equipment to continue through 2009.
Cameron President and Chief Operating Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to add this package to the list of equipment and systems that we are providing to Petrobras. The trees for the project will be manufactured in Cameron's facility in Taubate, Brazil, which will supply its 100th subsea tree to Petrobras in May of this year."
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)