Altinex: Brage Onstream, Production Exceeds Expectations
Altinex ASA said that Norsk Hydro has started production from the new well, 31/4-A-16 B, on the Brage field. The well was 5,643 meters long and was completed in the Statfjord reservoir, with initial production close to 13,000 boe/d of oil (1,650 boe/d net to Altinex).
The increase in production from the new well is approx. 1,000 boe/d more than expected (net to Altinex). With all wells producing, the Brage field may yield a total production of more than 4,000 boe/d net to Altinex. A-16 B is the first of several wells planned to be drilled in the Brage field and adjacent prospects over the next years. Activities on the next production well, 31/4-A-40 A, have already started.
Altinex has an owner interest of 12.6247 % in the Brage field.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)