Huntington Well Spudded Ahead of Schedule
Ahead of our drilling schedule, Altinex Oil has, with Oilexco as operator, spudded the UK 22/14b-E well in UK block 22/14b in the Central North Sea.
The well will be drilled with Transocean's semisub Sedco 712.
The 22/14b-E well is being drilled on the Huntington prospect, to explore the potential at two stratigraphic levels and to appraise the Triassic oil discovery found in the 22/14-3 and 22/14-4 wells.
The well is expected to last approximately 2 months. Altinex Oil has 20% equity in the blocks.
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)