Toyo, Setal Win Brazilian Gas Processing Contract
Toyo Engineering Corporation and the Brazilian engineering company Setal Oleo e Gas S.A. have jointly been awarded a contract from Petrobras for a natural gas treatment facilities expansion project in Brazil.
Toyo and Setal's scope of work in the contract includes engineering, procurement of equipment and materials, construction, and commissioning assistance on a lump sum turnkey basis. The project is scheduled to be completed in the first quarter of 2009.
This project is a portion of the Petrobras program called Plangas, which consists of three units. One unit will be built in Cabiunas and the others in Duque de Caxias Refinery (REDUC). All units will be used to process gas from the Campos Basin.
Toyo and Setal were awarded Cabiunas Gas Project in 1999 and successfully completed the project.
Toyo has been awarded projects continually from Petrobras. The company is currently engaged in the Alberto Pasqualini Refinery (REFAP) Modernization Project, Henrique Lage Refinery (REVAP) Modernization Project, and two gas pipeline projects.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Toyo Engineering Corp. more info
- Toyo Bags Turnkey Contract for Regasification Plant at Dahej, India (Mar 11)
- Aibel Clinches Deal for P-74 FPSO Project (Jul 30)
- Toyo Targeted for FPSO Topside Work at Angola's Block 31 (Oct 23)
Company: Setal Oleo e Gas S.A. more info
- Batista's Oleo E Gas Must Pay Debt Or Risk Field Loss-partner QGEP (Dec 30)
- Toyo, Setal Win Brazilian Gas Processing Contract (Apr 09)