Acergy Wins Mexilhao Contract from Petrobras
Acergy has been awarded a contract from Petrobras to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline in Brazil.
The contract, valued at approximately $400 million is for the installation of 120 kilometers of 34-inch diameter pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore at Caraguatatuba, south of Rio de Janeiro. The main asset deployed on this project will be the Acergy Piper. The pipelay program will commence in the first quarter of 2008.
Philippe Lamoure, Vice President, South America said "This contract award confirms Acergys' leading position in the delivery of lump sum EPIC contracts in Brazil, following the award of the Petrobras
PRA-1 contract, which is now in the installation phase and the Chevron Frade contract that installs in 2008. Acergy also has three ships on long term day rate contract with Petrobras, with the most recent of these, the Pertinacia starting a six year contract shortly."
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)