Diavaz Extends Contract for Subsea Support Vessel
The Mexican subsea contractor company Diavaz has extended the contract for DeepOcean`s subsea support vessel MPSV Arbol Grande with one year until June 2007.
The vessel, built in 2003, will perform subsea inspection and diving operations for Pemex in the Gulf of Mexico, together with three other vessels operated by DeepOcean.
The contract has a total value of approximately NOK 80 million for DeepOcean.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Diavaz more info
- Pemex Extends Geophysical, Geotechnical Contract for the Fugro-Diavaz JV (Oct 07)
- Pemex Awards Platform-Upgrade Contract to Diavaz (Aug 05)
- Fugro Wins $21.9M Contract from Pemex (Apr 27)