FPSO Polvo Fully Equipped with Control System
Hernis recently delivered the CCTV System and Equipment for the FPSO Polvo.
The delivery comprises several Hernis EX286W, PT9W, S7 Camera Stations and Hernis 400 Control System with the latest Compact Matrix, including Digital Recording to capture every video image on each Camera Station. The Factory Acceptance Test was conducted in Hernis' Regional Office, Singapore, in the presence of Prosafe representatives and with great success.
The FPSO Polvo is due for completion from Keppel Shipyard early 2007. The FPSO is capable of producing 90,000 barrels of oil per day, 135,000 barrels of water per day and 150,000 barrels of fluid per day, with a storage capacity of 1.6 million barrels. The vessel will be moored in 105 meters of water in Campos Basin, offshore Brazil and is to be tied to a wellhead platform located nearby.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Keppel Singmarine more info
- Keppel Singmarine to Deliver Newbuild Seaways 24 Anchor Handling Tug Soon (Aug 10)
- Keppel Singmarine Bags $74M Contracts from Jan De Nul to Build 3 Dredgers (Jul 21)
- McDermott to Name Flagship Derrick Lay Vessel at Singapore's Keppel Yard (Feb 19)
Company: Hernis more info
- FPSO Polvo Fully Equipped with Control System (Apr 02)
- Hernis Taps Fossestol to Oversee Marketing (Mar 22)
- Hernis Camera Stations Receive DNV Approval (Feb 13)