Sealift Announces Management Appointments
Sealift Management B.V. has appointed Rob Boer Chief Operating Officer and Erik Hageman Chief Financial Officer/Controller.
Boer, 44, has extensive experience in the heavy transport shipping and offshore oil & gas service industry. He held several management positions within Dockwise Shipping and was their Commercial Director from 2001 until mid 2004. Prior to joining Sealift Management Rob Boer was the Managing Director of AP Moller-Maersk Terminals Zeebrugge, Belgium where he was responsible for setting up and running a 1,2 million TEU capacity deepsea container terminal.
Hageman, 51, has since 1989 held various positions within the Heerema Group and was CFO/Controller at Dockwise Shipping.
Bert Bekker, CEO of Sealift Management said: "We are very pleased to welcome both gentlemen bringing even more industry knowledge to our company and who will join me to form a very experienced management team in the heavy transport industry."
Sealift is an international heavy transport shipping company providing services to the marine and oil & gas industry. The company will operate six heavy transport vessels by July 2008, the first vessel will enter service during May 2007. All vessels will be identical and operate in the top end of the heavy transport market. The semi-submersible vessels will all have a large unobstructed cargo deck and are well suited to carry drilling rigs, floating- and non-floating cargoes.
- Heerema Secures Services Contract for Culzean (Sep 03)
- KBR Wins Design Contract for Heerema Vessel (Feb 05)
- HMC Awarded Removal of Ekofisk Platforms for Recycling (Mar 06)
Company: A.P. Moller more info
- Norway Government to Outline Sverdrup Project Plan in Early 2015 (Sep 22)
- Cosco Wins $470M Contracts to Build 4 Subsea Supply Vessels for Maersk (Aug 13)
- Marathon to Take Reins at Alvheim (Sep 01)
Company: Dockwise more info
- Fairstar: Dockwise's Actions Go Against Dutch Law (Apr 27)
- Dockwise Lands $55M in New Contracts, MSA with Keppel (Dec 21)
- Dockwise Vessel Books 2nd Delivery Gig in 2013 (Oct 14)
Company: Sealift Ltd more info
- Sealift Applies for Listing on Oslo Stock Exchange (Jul 27)
- Sealift/Dockwise to Acquire Offshore Kinematics & Ocean Dynamics (Jul 18)
- Sealift / Dockwise Takes Delivery of Heavy Lift Vessel Transporter (May 31)