Intec Engineering Awarded Deep Panuke Contract
INTEC Engineering, along with alliance partner IMV Projects Atlantic, has been awarded the subsea and pipeline design for EnCana's Deep Panuke development off Nova Scotia. This FEED level work will result in bid packages for the subsea and pipeline EPC scopes and will support project sanction expected before the end of 2007. INTEC's subsea/pipeline engineer will be resident in EnCana's office in Halifax, Nova Scotia and will be part of the client's integrated project management team. "We are excited about this award. It represents significant involvement in one of Nova Scotia's premier offshore projects and it illustrates INTEC's commitment to support the growing Canadian offshore industry," said Uri Nooteboom, INTEC Vice President for Field Development Projects.
INTEC is a leading engineering and project management company serving the international oil and gas industry with 450 employees and offices in Houston, London, Delft, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Rio de Janeiro and Mexico City. Its technical disciplines include marine pipelines and risers, subsea systems, systems engineering, flow assurance, floating systems, LNG terminals and marine installation management. INTEC is a Heerema Group company.
- Encana Calls End to Permian Race as Focus Turns to Output (Oct 18)
- Canada's Encana Smashes Profit Estimates, Shares Rise (Jul 21)
- Encana To Sell Natgas Assets To Caerus Oil For $735MM (Jun 09)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)