Soliz Joins EnerGulf's Board
Joseph Soliz has been named to the board of EnerGulf Resources Inc.
Soliz, of Houston, Texas, practices U.S. and International oil, gas and mineral law. He served as Senior Counsel to the midstream-downstream petroleum unit at El Paso Corporation from 2001 to 2004. Soliz was a partner with the Houston law firm, Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Martin where he practiced in the firm's Energy, Environmental and Natural Resources section for approximately ten years. Prior to that he served as legal counsel to Gulf Oil Corporation's exploration and production unit.
Soliz obtained a J.D. degree from Harvard Law School in 1979 and was admitted the same year to the State Bar of Texas. He is certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has taught Oil, Gas and Mineral Law as an adjunct professor at the South Texas College of Law.
Commenting on the addition of Soliz to the Board, Chairman of the Board, Jeff Greenblum said, "Joe Soliz has worked closely with EnerGulf as an advisor on international legal matters, and as our current projects are progressing to an operational phase, his experience and reputation in the international oil and gas arena will serve our company well. We are very pleased to welcome him as a member of the Board."
- E&Y: 2012 'Record Year' for O&G Deals (Jan 24)
- FTC Approves Kinder Morgan Acquisition of El Paso (May 01)
- Sources: KNOC A Partner in El Paso E&P Acquisition (Mar 19)
Company: Energulf Resources more info
- EnerGulf Estimates 3.16B Barrels at Offshore Namibia Block (Feb 21)
- EnerGulf to Increase Interest in Namibia Block (Oct 12)
- EnerGulf Charges Ahead in Congo, Offshore Namibia (Feb 02)