Hernis Taps Fossestol to Oversee Marketing
Hernis Scan Systems has named Bjorn Fossestol its new marketing director.
Fossestol, who joined the company earlier this month, was previously the vice president of Aker Kvaerner Pusnes' Marine & Offshore division, a position he had held since 2002. From 1994 to 2002, he had a similar position for the Offshore division at Aker Kvaerner Pusnes. Fossestol holds a master of science degree in mechanical engineering, and Hernis said that his background will benefit the company's management, strategic planning and marketing efforts.
"I am pleased to join the Hernis team and I am looking forward to contribute to the continuous success for the Hernis' products in the market," said Fossestol.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Hernis more info
- FPSO Polvo Fully Equipped with Control System (Apr 02)
- Hernis Taps Fossestol to Oversee Marketing (Mar 22)
- Hernis Camera Stations Receive DNV Approval (Feb 13)