Odim Wins Contract from Eastern Echo
Odim ASA has been awarded a contract worth NOK 200 million by the seismic company Eastern Echo of Dubai for an extensive delivery of automated handling systems for 3D seismic.
The contract is for delivery of complete back-deck solutions for four seismic vessels, designed to handle 10 streamers each. The systems are mainly due to be delivered in 2008.
"Eastern Echo is a new customer for Odim," said Idar Hatloy, Vice President – Seismic at Odim. "This contract authenticates our position as a preferred provider of automated handling systems to the seismic industry.
"The seismic market is still good, and we expect still high activity both among new and well
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)
Company: Eastern Echo more info
- Schlumberger Completes Offer for Eastern Echo (Dec 11)
- Schlumberger Completes Offer for Eastern Echo (Dec 06)
- Dubai Drydocks to Build Two Seismic Vessels for Eastern Echo (Dec 06)