Jacobs Wins San Juan Basin Contract from BP
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. announced that it will provide the 2007 front-end engineering and early stage procurement services for BP's San Juan Basin project. BP seeks to increase its share of ultimate recovery of coalbed methane natural gas from the San Juan Basin of southwestern Colorado by an estimated 1.9 trillion cubic feet. The San Juan project also includes new field facilities to support more than 700 new wells.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Group Vice President Greg Landry stated, "We are delighted to support BP as they continue the responsible development of one of the largest gas fields in the United States. We are committed to provide tailored, value-added engineering, and innovative project delivery solutions to help ensure a low-cost, high-value capital investment."
Jacobs, with over 45,000 employees and revenues approaching $8.0 billion, provides technical, professional, and construction services globally.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Jacobs Engineering BV more info
- Jacobs Wins More Than $1.4B in Alberta Oil Sands Work (Oct 11)
- Shell Extends Jacobs' North Sea Services Contract (Apr 19)
- Jacobs Bags Service Contract for Canadian LNG Facility (Mar 09)