Crosco Provides Drilling, Workover Services in Egypt's Western Desert
Crosco Integrated Drilling & Well Services Co., Ltd. is providing drilling and workover services for Khalda Petroleum Company, a Joint Venture of Apache Corporation and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation ("EGPC"). The drilling and workover services are being provided in Khalda Petroleum Company's concession areas in the Western Desert region of Egypt, approximately 500 kilometers west of Cairo.
Drilling services are being provided with Crosco 1000 HP Ideco 301 (Ideco H-44-CD) and Crosco 900 HP Skytop 3 (Skytop Brewster RR 850). Workover services are being provided with Crosco Cardwell 9 (Cardwell KB 210A) and Crosco Cardwell 10 (Cardwell KB 210). The drilling and workover services are being provided in the Western Desert region.
Petar Vuckovic, General Manager of Crosco's Egyptian branch, stated, "Crosco is extremely pleased to be given the opportunity to provide drilling and workover services to Khalda Petroleum Company. Crosco has five drilling rigs and two workover rigs in Egypt providing services for four operators: Khalda Petroleum Company, RWE Dea, INA and IEOC. We are looking forward to providing our clients with both individual and integrated oilfield service solutions."
Crosco is an integrated onshore and offshore drilling and well services contractor. The company has a fleet of 51 modern drilling, workover and geoservice rigs as well as one semisubmersible and one jackup. Crosco also provides crew services to Noble jackup rig Harvey Duhaney and provides, manages and maintains drilling, completion and workover services on ENI's Libyan Sabratha drilling and production platform. In addition, with state-of-the-art western equipment, Crosco provides the following services: well testing, coil tubing, nitrogen, cementing, stimulation, logging, mud, coring, fishing and directional drilling.
Crosco is currently providing services in Oman, Qatar, UAE, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Equatorial Guinea, Russia, Italy, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Croatia. Crosco has been providing services internationally since 1958 and has provided services in over 25 countries for many of the world's most recognized oil companies. The company has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification from Bureau Veritas Quality International London. CROSCO has an average annual revenue surpassing US$ 200 million. The company's headquarters are located in Zagreb, Croatia.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Bureau Veritas more info
- Bureau Veritas Selected as SEMS Audit Service Provider for COS (May 20)
- Bureau Veritas Seeks to Expand Global Presence Through Growth, Acquisitions (Jul 06)
- Bureau Veritas Finalizes Inspectorate Acquisition (Sep 14)
Company: EGPC more info
- KUFPEC Inks Exploration Agreement for Pakistan's Paharpur Block (Mar 16)
- Egypt Awards Oil and Gas Exploration Blocks (Sep 19)
- Ministry: Egypt Names New Chairman of State Oil Company (Aug 22)
Company: Khalda Petroleum Co. more info
- Apache's Egyptian JV Strikes Oil in Western Desert (Jun 03)
- Crosco Provides Drilling, Workover Services in Egypt's Western Desert (Mar 20)