Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Picks Up Petronas Contract
Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Berhad has been awarded a contract by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd ("PCSB") for the provision of tubular handling equipment and services for PCSB drilling and workover programs.
The said Letter of Award is subject to the execution of a formal written contract between the parties. The Contract shall be effective February 28, 2007 for a period of four years and will also have a two year extension option.
Based on the level of activities as indicated in the invitation for tender documents, rates of rental for equipments and rates of services agreed and value of performance guarantee provided for the contract, KSTB envisage the total revenue will be in the region of RM150.0 million to RM180.0 million over the four year contract period.
Operates 10 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Kejuruteraan Samudra more info
- Samudra Timur Secures Inspection Services Deal from Lundin Malaysia (Feb 16)
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Wins Tubular Contract from EMEPMI (Mar 22)
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Picks Up Petronas Contract (Mar 19)