Norse Announces Manati Progress
Norse Energy Corp, in Partnership with Petrobras (Operator) and Queiroz Galvao Oleo e Gas S.A., on Friday issued the following Manati field update:
--Well MNT- 3 successfully completed and in production as of March 12th. --Well MNT-4 concluded production tests with effective production of about 1 MMm3/day, with a 60/64" choke - confirming good production capacity. Currently in the process of setting the Christmas Tree and in preparation for tie in operations. The rig will move to drill MNT-6 well. --Well MNT-5, equipped with open hole gravel pack system under completion for production testing. The rig will be released to drill another Petrobras well while waiting for the IBAMA environmental license to start drilling the exploration wells on BCAM-40.
Average Manati gas production so far in March month has been about 1.9 million m3/day. Production is set to increase with new wells coming on line and with increased capacity to receive new gas supply.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)