Forest Gate Clears Final Hurdle for Celtic Sea Acquisition
Forest Gate Resources said that it has received final TSX Venture Exchange approval for its planned acquisition of 15% working interest in an oil and gas prospect in the Celtic Sea, off the south coast of Ireland.
Under the terms of the Agreement, Forest Gate will pay 3,600,000 common shares of Forest Gate to Arriba and will enter into Consulting Agreements with Art Bray and Robert Pek, Arriba Principals, so that Arriba relinquishes any residual rights in the Joint-Venture with Providence.
A finder's fee of 18,000 shares has been paid.
Forest Gate Resources Inc. is an international oil & gas exploration
company. The company is seeking to increase shareholder value through
participation and development of oil & gas exploration and production projects in Ireland and Canada.
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: Forest Gate Resources more info
- Forest Gate Energy Completes Financing (May 06)
- Forest Gate Takes Stake in Utah Well Recompletion (Apr 06)
- Forest Gate Moves on from First Utah Well (Mar 22)
Company: Arriba more info
- Forest Gate Clears Final Hurdle for Celtic Sea Acquisition (Mar 15)