Scana Volda Garners Contract from Aker Yards
Scana Volda AS has entered into an agreement with Aker Yards Trading for delivery of gear, propellers and remote control systems for four anchor handling tugs. The agreement has a total value of NOK 65 million, and delivery will take place from the first quarter of 2009 until the third quarter of 2010.
"Scana Volda has a substantial long-term order reserve," said Frode Alhaug, Scana Industrier's CEO. "The product mix fits the company`s competence and capacity for the future."
Scana Volda is an important part of Scana's Marine business area. In the last two years, the company has strengthened its position among the world's leading suppliers for gear, propellers, and remote control systems for ships.
- STX Europe Refinances Revolving Credit Facility (Nov 06)
- Aker Yards Swaps Name for STX to Focus on International Market (Nov 03)
- Wartsila to Supply Propulsion Equipment for 5 Offshore Vessels (Nov 03)
Company: Scana Industrier ASA more info
- Scana to Supply Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard for Libra FPSO (Jun 19)
- Scana to Supply Mooring Equipment for FPSO in Ghana's OCTP Project (Mar 31)
- Scana Wins Contract from SHI for Ichthys Project (Aug 14)