Total Charters 'Sea Halibut' PSV
Deep Sea Supply has entered into a new charter with Total E & P Congo for "Sea Halibut"--the second PSV vessel delivered from Cochin Shipyard--for a period of 6 months (plus option of 3 + 3 months) from April 26, 2007.
The charter value for the firm period is approximately US$6.2 million, including the fee for mobilization and demobilization (net of withholding tax).
"Sea Halibut"` is expected to be delivered from Cochin Shipyard early May 2007. The AHTS vessel "Sea Bear" will hence be the forerunner until "Sea Halibut" arrives in Congo (expected approximately May 15, 2007).
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: Cochin Shipyard more info
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Witch Newbuilding PSV (Dec 17)
- Deep Sea Supply PSV Newbuild Complete (Jan 18)
- Total Charters 'Sea Halibut' PSV (Mar 13)