Norwegian Suppliers Win Contract for Valhall Redevelopment
BP P.l.c. reported Tuesday that Vigor Kristiansund and Fabricom Midt-Norge have been awarded the contract for delivery of separators for the new production and living quarter on the Valhall field.
The contract value is NOK 60 million. The project management and the engineering work will be carried out by Fabricom Midt-Norge and the fabrication and testing by Vigor Kristiansund.
The delivery consists of three separators, which will be built of Duplex material. The equipment will be delivered in February 2008.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Down Is Up as Aging Oil Fields Defy Gravity to Pump More (Mar 09)
Company: Fabricom more info
- Fabricom Moves to Bigger Aberdeen Office (May 22)
- Fabricom Lands N. Sea Contract by EnQuest (Sep 19)
- Talisman Awards Fabricom FEED Contract for Claymore (Aug 13)
Company: Vigor Kristiansund more info
- Norwegian Suppliers Win Contract for Valhall Redevelopment (Mar 13)