Rand to Succeed Auld as Equator's CFO
The board of Equator Exploration Limited on Tuesday accepted the resignation of Jeffrey Auld as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director. Auld is leaving the Company to pursue other business opportunities.
Philip Rand, previously the Company's VP Finance since October 2005, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of Equator.
Rand has over 30 years of financial experience of which 17 have been in the upstream energy sector. Prior to joining Equator, he has held various positions including Chief Financial Officer of Burren Energy, Group Treasurer of Monument Oil & Gas and has held senior financial roles at Deminex and Louisiana Land & Exploration. Rand has been instrumental in several early stage businesses and has significant experience in upstream project finance.
Samuel Jonah, Chairman of Equator, commented:
"I would like to thank Jeffrey on behalf of Equator's Board and shareholders,
for his contribution to the Company's continued growth over the past six months.
I am delighted that Philip Rand will be moving to the role of Chief Financial
Officer. Philip's wealth of experience in oil and gas finance will be
instrumental to the Company's future as we advance the development of our
exciting portfolio of assets."
- Eni Makes Mandatory Offer for 20% of Hindustan Oil Exploration (Apr 24)
- A Step Closer for Eni and Burren (Jan 11)
- Eni UK Makes Offer for Burren Energy (Dec 12)
Company: Equator Exploration more info
- Equator Updates on Status of Offshore Nigeria Prospecting Licenses (Jan 26)
- Equator Exploration Secures Short-Term Funding (Dec 24)
- Equator & Peak Dance Around Bilabri (Jun 25)
Company: Monument Oil & Gas plc more info
- Rand to Succeed Auld as Equator's CFO (Mar 13)
- Phillips Steps Down from Regal's Management (Jan 16)