Regal Selects Tristone to Advise on Assets
Regal Petroleum PLC has engaged Tristone Capital Limited, a specialist global energy advisory firm, as an advisor in the development of parts of Regal's asset portfolio.
Tristone Capital has been engaged to advise on potential strategic options for Regal's Ukrainian production licenses with a view to accelerating the further development of its existing producing gas fields, Mekhediviska-Golotvschinska (MEX-GOL) and Svyrydivske (SV). Regal's Directors would like to stress, however, that the initiation of a strategic review of options does not imply that any transaction is either imminent or certain to occur.
Neil Ritson, Regal's Chief Executive Officer, commented: "As Regal seeks to
develop its portfolio we are delighted to be able to work with the team at
Tristone Capital who have gained an excellent reputation for their handling of a
number of major transactions in the oil and gas sector."
- Regal Completes and Hooks Up SV-59 Well Onshore Ukraine (Feb 06)
- Regal Reports Lower Production from Ukraine Operations (Jan 03)
- Regal Updates on Ukrainian Reserves (Apr 15)
Company: Tristone Capital Limited more info
- Shawcor to Acquire Flexpipe for $130M (May 28)
- Terra Energy to Market Its Montney Asset (Feb 14)
- Regal Selects Tristone to Advise on Assets (Mar 09)