ConocoPhillips Delivers First Gas from Suban Phase 2
ConocoPhillips said that it successfully achieved first gas delivery from the newly constructed Suban Phase 2 gas processing plant on December 23, 2006. In the first of a series of planned development wells in support of the Suban Phase 2 Project, the Suban-10 development well was drilled, completed and currently producing at a constrained rate of 150 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD).
The Suban Phase 2 Project supports the development of the Suban natural gas field to supply approximately 2.2 trillion gross cubic feet of gas (TCF) to Perusahaan Gas Negara via the South Sumatera – West Java Pipeline under a 17-year gas sales agreement. Gas sales are expected to commence in 2007.
The Suban gas field is located in the Corridor Block Production Sharing Contract (PSC) in South Sumatera, where ConocoPhillips is the operator with a 54 percent interest. Co-venturers in the Corridor Block PSC are Talisman Energy, Inc. (36%) and PT. Pertamina (10%).
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Pertamina more info
- Pertamina Signs JV Deal With Russia's Rosneft For New Tuban Refinery (Nov 28)
- Indonesia's Pertamina To Spend $700MM On Mahakam Oil, Gas Block Next Year (Nov 02)
- Pertamina: Indonesia To Become LNG Importer In 2020 As Population Grows (Oct 25)