IHRDC Announces IPIMS Licensing for Dominion E&P
IHRDC has recently concluded a licensing agreement with Dominion Exploration and Production, Inc. for the internet delivery of IHRDC's IPIMS e-Learning program for the oil and gas industry. This unique learning resource, that is centered around upstream exploration and production technology, will be used to provide online support for the ongoing development of technical competencies for worldwide professional staff. Dominion Exploration & Production, Inc., is the natural gas and oil exploration and production subsidiary of Dominion. The company is one of the largest independent natural gas and oil operators in North America.
Headquartered in Boston with offices in Amsterdam, Cairo and Caracas, International Human Resources Development Corporation (IHRDC) is a privately owned company that has been providing highly regarded management, technical and operations training programs and competency-based e-learning systems to the oil and gas industry for more than 35 years.
The company’s e-Learning program, the International Petroleum Industry Multimedia System (IPIMS) is licensed by over 55 companies worldwide and recently won the 2003 Corporate Award for Excellence in Distance Learning Programming from the U.S. Distance Learning Association in Washington, DC.
- Dominion Hub III Project Seeking Binding Precedent (Jan 08)
- 2007 Mr. Spindletop Retires: Dominion Bids Farewell to Radtke (Jan 04)
- Dominion Closes Sale on its E&P Mid-Continent Properties (Aug 31)
Company: IHRDC more info
- Three Leading E&P Cos Launch Plato Alliance (Oct 26)
- IHRDC Announces IPIMS Licensing for Dominion E&P (Mar 05)
- IHRDC Announces Global IPIMS Licensing for Chevron (Feb 06)