Husky Names Barlow CFO
John C.S. Lau, President & Chief Executive Officer of Husky Energy Inc. late Wednesday announce the appointment of Geoff Barlow as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Husky Energy Inc., effective March 1st, 2007.
"Mr. Barlow, who is an experienced financial executive, has extensive knowledge in the oil and gas business," said Lau.
Prior to this appointment, Barlow was the Vice President and Controller of Husky Oil Operations Limited. Geoff held the position of Controller for Renaissance Energy from 1994 to 2000. He is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary.
Husky Energy is a Canadian based integrated energy and energy-related company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)
- Statoil Drills Dry Wells Off Canada's Newfoundland (Jul 10)
Company: Renaissance Energy more info
- Pemberton Appoints Matthew Dodwell to Board of Directors (Jun 23)
- Husky Names Barlow CFO (Mar 01)