Chevron Renews Contract with Blake's MOPU #4
Blake Offshore has renewed the contract on mobile offshore production unit (MOPU) No. 4 with Chevron for an additional one year term. MOPU No. 4 is a 173 ft. maximum and 20' minimum water depth, mat supported jackup that is currently producing in West Cameron Block 44 for Chevron U.S.A. MOPU No. 4 is capable of producing 200 mcfd of gas, 2,500 bpd of condensate and 5,000 bpd of water.
Blake Offshore, L.L.C. headquartered in Metairie, LA provides offshore drilling, completion and workover services as well as providing mobile offshore production units (MOPU) in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The company operates a diverse fleet consisting of three offshore jackups, three mobile offshore production units and one self propelled, completion and work over unit.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Blake more info
- Blake International USA Rigs Celebrates First Anniversary, Opens New Office (May 28)
- Blake's Chairman Sells Stake in Company, Waves Good-Bye to Board (Feb 11)
- Blake Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Dec 08)