Frigstad and Pemex Fail to Reach Deal for Frigstad Oslo
As previously announced Frigstad Discoverer Invest Ltd offered its ultra deepwater rig SS Frigstad Oslo against a contract in Mexico for drilling to water depths of 10,000 feet.
As expected, and in accordance with Mexican law, Pemex could not accept the commercial and contractual exemptions included in the offer from Frigstad.
As there apparently are no accepted offers for the 10,000 feet water depth category, Frigstad will continue to be in close contact with Pemex to further monitor their actions going forward.
In addition there are several upcoming work opportunities in the market, which will be pursued.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Frigstad more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- China's CPOE Inks Deal for Newbuild Semisub Frigstad Shekou (Aug 18)
- CIMC Raffles to Deliver Semisub Frigstad Kristiansand in 2Q 2017 (Apr 01)
- CIMC Raffles Completes Mating Ops for Frigstad's UDW Semisub at Yantai (Jun 25)