ABG Delivers Merlin to Lamnalco
India's ABG Shipyard Ltd has delivered a new anchor handling tug supply vessel, "Lamnalco Merlin," to the owner, Lamnalco Group.
The Lamnalco Merlin is the first vessel to be delivered to Lamnalco in this financial year. To date, ABG has delivered six vessels--including the Merlin--to Lamnalco. In addition, ABG is building five more vessels for the UAE-based owner.
The 53-meter-long, 90-tonne Bollard Pull Azimuth Drive Propulsion AHTS can carry out the following tasks: anchor handling; towing rescue; offshore supply; transport pipe, fresh water, diesel oil, stores, materials and equipment; move men and materials between platforms and shore; external fire fighting; and other related duties. The vessel will supply and support floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels on a 24-hour-per-day basis.
- SCAN Rejects Deep Sea Supply's Payment Claim for 3 Newbuilds (Jan 12)
- SCAN Inks Sale, Lease-Back Deal with PFS Shipping for 3 Newbuilds (Nov 10)
- SCAN Geophysical's First Newbuild Lowers into ABG's Ship Lift (Aug 27)
Company: Lamnalco Group more info
- ABG Shipyard Hauls in Repeat Order for 2 Vessels from Lamnalco (Dec 18)
- ABG Delivers Merlin to Lamnalco (Feb 28)