Woodside Awards DeepOcean Angel Gas Project Work
DeepOcean ASA's subsidiary CTC Marine Projects Ltd., has been awarded a contract by Woodside Energy Ltd. of Australia with a value of over GBP 10 million as part of the Angel Gas Project.
The worksite is located offshore Dampier on the Australian North West Shelf. CTC Marine Projects' scope includes the installation of a 51 km power cable linking the existing North Rankin A platform with the new not normally manned Angel Platform. In addition, three umbilicals will be installed to connect the Angel Platform to adjacent subsea production trees.
Tony Inglis, Managing Director of CTC Marine Projects commented, 'We are very pleased to be involved in this project and are looking forward to developing our successful relationship with the Woodside team.'
The installation is scheduled to be performed between January and July 2008 and will be managed by CTC Marine Projects and Woodside Energy teams based in the UK and Australia.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)