Singapore Petroleum Acquires Stake in Tap
Tap Oil Limited said that Singapore Petroleum Company Limited (SPC) has acquired a beneficial interest in a significant number of Tap shares.
Tap's share registry has confirmed that as at 21 February 2007, SPC held a beneficial interest in approximately 7.3 million ordinary shares through nominee holders, representing approximately 4.7% of the issued ordinary capital of company.
Tap will be seeking discussions with SPC as to its intentions with respect of this shareholding.
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Singapore Petroleum Company more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- Keppel Completes Divestment of Entire Stake in SPC (Jun 22)
- PetroChina Is Set to Go It Alone (May 26)