BrazAlta Resources Wins Work from Petrobras
BrazAlta Resources has entered into an agreement, through its wholly owned service company BCH Ltd., with Petrobras to provide onshore drilling services. The duration of this initial contract with Petrobras is for 100 days and is expected to begin on February 25, 2007 with the mobilization of BCH's telescopic double drilling Rig - JR01 to the Sergipe basin.
Brazalta expects that this contract will strengthen the relationship with Petrobras, and benefit Brazalta as it moves forward and expands its operations in Brazil.
Mobilization of Second Drilling Rig and Service Rig
The Corporation also reports that BCH's second drilling rig - JR02, and the recently purchased service rig - SR101, have left port in Houston and are expected to arrive in Brazil in early March. JR02 is expected to be spud its first well in early May. SR101 will also be mobilized by early May and will begin well repair and well re-completion activities.
BrazAlta is a publicly traded Canadian based international oil and gas corporation with operations in Brazil, Northern Ireland and Canada.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: BrazAlta Resources Corp. more info
- BrazAlta Changes Name, Elects New Board of Directors (Feb 13)
- BrazAlta Unveils Capital Work Program for South American Assets (Jan 27)
- New VP of Exploration Joins BrazAlta (Jan 23)