Burguieres Joins FMC Technologies' Board
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced the election of Philip J. Burguieres to the company's board of director.
Burguieres is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of EMC Holdings, LLC, headquartered in Houston, Texas. EMC is an investment management company specializing in the energy industry.
Burguieres is Vice Chairman of the Houston Texans, and is Chairman Emeritus of Weatherford International. He previously served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cameron Iron Works, Inc. and Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Weatherford International. He currently serves as a director of Newfield Exploration Company, JP Morgan Chase Texas, and Weatherford International.
Burguieres is active in a number of community and non-profit organizations including serving as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Menninger Clinic, and on the Executive Board of the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, the Graduate Executive Board of the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and the Council of Overseers at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management at Rice University.
"We are pleased to have Philip Burguieres join our Board of Directors," said Joseph H. Netherland, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of FMC Technologies. "His extensive oilfield service background and energy industry knowledge will bring added strength to our exceptionally qualified Board."
FMC Technologies, Inc. is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry and other industrial markets. The company designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Big Shale Turns OPEC Ally From Foe With Focus on Oil Returns (Dec 04)
- Shale Drillers Show Few Signs of Slowing as Profits Expand (Aug 02)
- $2 Billion Gulfport Buy Shows Drillers Thirsting for Next Play (Dec 15)
Company: Weatherford International more info
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Weatherford Names Former Halliburton CFO Its New Chief (Mar 07)
- Document: Algeria's Sonatrach Awards $180M in Oil Service Contracts (May 08)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)