Altinex: Second Well Spudded Onshore Oman
Altinex has, with EnCana as operator, spudded the Maeen-1 well in an onshore exploration campaign in Blocks 3 & 4 in Oman.
The well Maeen-1 is being drilled on a prospect located in the south-western part of Block 4, approximately 450 km southwest of the Oman capital Muscat.
The well is expected to last 36 days, and is the second Encana/Altinex well in the area. Altinex has 50% equity in the blocks.
- Encana Calls End to Permian Race as Focus Turns to Output (Oct 18)
- Canada's Encana Smashes Profit Estimates, Shares Rise (Jul 21)
- Encana To Sell Natgas Assets To Caerus Oil For $735MM (Jun 09)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)