SBM Books FPSO Lease Extension, Turnkey Supply Orders
SBM Offshore N.V. recently received an extension of one of its FPSO lease contracts and a number of orders in the turnkey supply segment of its activities.
FPSO Lease Extension
Petrobras has exercised the three-year extension option in the lease contract of the FPSO Brasil, owned and operated in joint venture between SBM and MISC Berhad, thus extending the service of this FPSO in the Roncador field offshore Brazil until May 2012.
Turnkey Supply Orders
In recent weeks, SBM secured a number of turnkey supply orders as follows:
--From Total Cameroun a contract for the supply and the offshore change out of a CALM buoy and ancillaries at the Kole field offshore Cameroon. The CALM buoy, built at the yard of Nigerdock in Lagos is the second structure for the offshore industry locally built by SBM in Nigeria and subsequently exported; --From Statoil ASA the order to supply a very large swivel stack comprising high pressure oil and gas flow paths and hydraulic and electric control swivels. The stack will be installed on the Norne FPSO operating offshore Norway as part of an upgrade of the vessel and tie-in of additional production; --From the Chinese drilling contractor CSOL an order for the provision of the basic design package for the construction of two jack-up drilling rigs and the supply of the leg fixation and drill floor skidding systems for these two units.
The cumulative portfolio value of the above orders is approximately US$130 million.
Final Results 2006 – Analyst Presentation – New Dates
SBM has brought forward the dates for the press release of the final results 2006 and the subsequent analysts presentation as follows:
--Press release final results 2006: Monday March 26 at 18.00 hrs CET --Analysts presentation in Amsterdam: Tuesday March 27 at 16.00 hrs CET
The analysts presentation will be webcast on SBM's website.
The Dutch public company SBM Offshore N.V. is the holding company of a group of
international, marine technology orientated companies. Its business is to serve on a global
basis the offshore oil and gas industry by supplying engineered products, vessels and systems,
and offshore oil and gas production services.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Statoil Has Room To Grow More In North Dakota's Bakken (Mar 06)
- Big Oil CEOs Appeal to Norway to Back Carbon Capture and Storage (Feb 15)
- Norwegian Police Investigate 2016 Hydrogen Leak At Statoil Refinery (Feb 09)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- BP Squeezed Out of Abu Dhabi Offshore Oil as China, Italy Win (Mar 22)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Exxon, Total, Repsol Among Bidders For Oil Exploration Off Greece (Mar 05)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)
Company: CSOL more info
- SBM Books FPSO Lease Extension, Turnkey Supply Orders (Feb 21)