Scana Wins New Contract from Sevan
Scana Offshore Vestby / Scana AMT and Sevan Marine have reached a NOK 25 million deal whereby Scana will deliver two cable drums for the rig Sevan 300 No. 4.
Scana has previously delivered similar equipment for Sevan rig No. 1 (SSP Piranema), and is currently engaged with equipment for rig No. 2 (Sevan Hummingbird). The work includes planning, design and engineering, as well as project management delivered by Scana AMT; production and installation will be done by Scana Offshore Vestby.
The CEO of Scana Industrier ASA, Mr. Frode Alhaug, is pleased with the fact that Scana was awarded new contract with Sevan Marine for products and services involving several Scana companies. "It is a challenge for our companies to work for and together with companies such as Sevan Marine," commented Mr. Alhaug.
Strong Growth in the Oil and Gas Business Area
The Oil and Gas business area has in the course
of the last year grown by adding five companies:
Scana Offshore Technology, Scana Material
Technology Centre, Scana Wikov, Scana AMT, and
Scana Offshore Vestby. "The Group is developing
strongly, and the time was right for further
growth in this business area. We are now able to
combine consultancy, design, production and
service with product- and market knowledge from
the other business areas of Scana," concluded Mr.
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Scana Industrier ASA more info
- Scana to Supply Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard for Libra FPSO (Jun 19)
- Scana to Supply Mooring Equipment for FPSO in Ghana's OCTP Project (Mar 31)
- Scana Wins Contract from SHI for Ichthys Project (Aug 14)