Pemex, Telvent Ink Contracts Worth US$12mn
Mexico's state oil company Pemex and Spanish IT firm Telvent GIT (Nasdaq: TLVT) have signed contracts totaling more than 9mn euros (US$12mn).
Telvent will provide the management platform for Pemex's storage and distribution depots and upgrade several of the oil company's technological systems, the Spanish firm said in a statement.
One of the projects entails supplying technology, licenses and maintenance of 25 storage and distribution depots at different locations in Mexico.
Telvent also will upgrade Pemex's data acquisition and control systems (SCADA) and supply advanced management applications for the management of oil and gas in the main operation centers of the Ku-Maloob-Zaap oil field.
The technology will enable real-time monitoring by Pemex of both the oilrig operation process and security.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Telvent GIT S.A. more info
- Shell Pipeline Taps Telvent for Advanced Pipeline Control System (Dec 17)
- Telvent Upgrades One of Australia's Longest Gas Pipelines (Nov 17)
- Pemex, Telvent Ink Contracts Worth US$12mn (Feb 15)