Star Energy Selects Wood Group for Kakap Contract
PT Wood Group Indonesia, part of John Wood Group PLC, has been awarded a three-year contract by Star Energy to provide a maintenance management system and technical services for the Kakap field. Wood Group will be responsible for setting up an integrated maintenance management system for the 4 Platform complex located in the Natuna Sea and will be directly responsible for maintaining selected field equipment.
Said Achmad, responsible for Wood Group's maintenance operations in Indonesia said, "We are delighted to have been awarded the first performance-based contract of its type in Indonesia and regard this as a strategic step towards Wood Group's future development in the country and an important step forward in providing a new service for Wood Group clients in Asia."
Wood Group has significant expertise in managing performance-based contracts around the world and brings international know-how and technology transfer to the implementation of this contract.
"By working together with Wood Group through this contract we aim to achieve best-in-class recognition, positioning Star Energy as the partner of choice for future developments in Indonesia", said Supramu Santosa, President & CEO, Star Energy.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Star Energy more info
- Providence, Star Sign Agreement for Dragon License (Nov 12)
- Star Energy Group Fires Up Production at Avington Oil Field (Jan 27)
- EnCore Notes Preliminary Pressure Results at Esmond Reservoir (Nov 04)