DeepOcean Wins New Contract in Mexico
DeepOcean has been awarded a new contract from the contractor Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz S.A. de C.V. in the Gulf of Mexico for the charter of MPSV Aquanaut for 225 days from 27 February 2007 until 10 October 2007.
The vessel will be used for maintenance work under a contract Diavaz has with Pemex.
As a consequence of the agreement with Diavaz, DeepOcean has made an agreement with the owners of MPSV Aquanaut, Adams Offshore Ltd, to extend the charter of the vessel until 10 October 2007.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Slowing Mexico Oil Reform Would Be 'A Shame,' Pemex CEO Says (Mar 07)
- CEO: Mexico's Pemex Eyeing Partners For Heavy Oil Projects (Mar 06)
- CERAWEEK: Pemex Seeking Allies For Deepwater Blocks Won In Auction - CEO (Mar 05)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Diavaz more info
- Pemex Extends Geophysical, Geotechnical Contract for the Fugro-Diavaz JV (Oct 07)
- Pemex Awards Platform-Upgrade Contract to Diavaz (Aug 05)
- Fugro Wins $21.9M Contract from Pemex (Apr 27)
Company: Adams Offshore Ltd more info
- DeepOcean Wins New Contract in Mexico (Feb 13)